Message Text: Luke 11:52-54 NKJV
I Samuel 3:21 NKJV
Keys are very powerful, they grant you access.
God is always speaking, the problem is that we are not listening. He is looking for F.A.T (Follow-able, Available, Teachable) people.
When God speaks, He also confirms his words. He has the blueprint and the plan of your life, to know what they are, you need to study the manual which is the bible. To ignore the manual means you are heading for danger. The Lord God does nothing without revealing it to His servants the prophets. Amos 3:7
Samuel heard the voice of God but thought it was Eli that was calling him. When God wants to get your attention you will first hear the voice of someone you respect.
Sometimes you hear voices before pictures some other times you see pictures before hearing. When God speaks, He only speaks once. The Holy spirit will take that voice and starts echoing it to you.
There are different ways that God speaks, it takes a humble heart to listen. You need to invest time and build communication to be able to grow and develop spiritually. Jeremiah 29:11
There are ways in which God is constantly speaking:
1. Through His word both logos and rhema. John 5:39-40;2Timothy 3:16-17;Colossians 3:16-17
For God to hand you the key of knowledge. You must take the word of God very serious
2. God speaks through dreams. Joseph had a dream, pharaoh had a dream both dreams repeated twice. Numbers 12:1-6. When you start taking your dreams serious God will speak to you.
3. God speaks through visions. Numbers 12:12-9
If you can see the invisible, you can do the impossible.
Dreams are dark speeches, visions are clearer. Visions are very powerful. You are not going to make vision, vision is going to make you.
From today, start taking your dreams and visions seriously.
4. God speaks through wisdom. Proverbs 4. 1. For you to be wise, you have to sit under a wise father Proverbs 4. 1-7. Surround yourself with wise people.
5. God speaks through peace. One of the signs to answered prayers is that God gives you peace.
6. God speaks through circumstances. Sometimes in life, you will be battered in one area of your life but God gives you strength in another.
7. God speaks through people. You must value relationships, God speaks through people. Anything you get too familiar with cannot bless you
God is always speaking, are you listening?